In one of the workout videos, you will hear Shaun T yell:
It’s not a game, people.
But I beg to differ.
Amuse yourself on Insanity rest days by creating your own Shaun T exercise drills as follows:
- Standard Method:
3. Assemble your body into position
4. Incorporate an exercise component by either:
a) scuttling sideways in this position (cardio)
b) leaping upwards from this position (plyometrics)
c) holding this position for as long as possible (endurance/recovery)
5. Create a two month programme with a suitable synonym for ‘Insanity’.
6. Employ a catchy tagline e.g. ‘Push Harder’ or ‘Spew Quicker’.
7. Wait for the money/lawsuits to come rolling in.
- Quick Method:
1. Combine two words from Column 1 with one word from Column 2
2. Create your own exercise move to fit the name.
Suicide Frog Squat
Squat down like a frog, leap into a high mid-air squat, land softly back into a low squat and somersault backwards with abs contracted into a one-armed plank.
3. Wait for the money/lawsuits to come rolling in.