Shaun T is the master of soundbites.
Disclaimer: if you haven’t started Insanity yet, some of these might sound a little bewildering:
It’s not tap-dancing, people.
– In case you thought you’d signed up for ballroom
I’m not tryin’ to hurt you. Just tryin’ to make you better.
– Sorry, but I just don’t believe you
I’m smilin’ cuz I LOVE it!
– Shaun T admitting he’s a sadist
It’s not cardio, it’s control
– Reminding us to slow down during ‘Recovery’ days
Insanity isn’t sexist
– A sly dig at poor old Chris after Tania whoops him in the Fit Test
You never wore a sports bra before Insanity, did you?
– An oddly intimate question, asked at a wildly inappropriate time
You never want to overstretch the groin area, people.
– A warning given during a stretching exercise but good advice to your grandkids at any time of life
Shaun T is getting tired right now… Shaun T is starting to sweat.
– You know it’s bad when Shaun starts speaking in the third person
Don’t have your legs too wide. Don’t have your legs too wide. … Josh!
– Poor Josh. It’s bad enough being told off, but to be chastised in front of millions over and over again in Month 1 is humiliating.
This next move… is called…uh… Switch Feet… uh… Scissor Runs. I’m so tired I don’t even know the names of my moves.
– Proof that Shaun T is non-mechanoid, despite rumours to the contrary
Sometimes as a fitness professional, I ask myself why I do the things I do…. It’s cuz I wanna look goooood!”
– Says it all, really.